The beauty of a Costsaver Tour is that it is operated by Trafalgar- the industry leader in Guided Holidays.
This means that not only will you get the expertise, but you will also be able to enjoy iconic sights, quality hotels and up to half your evening meals all for an extremely valuable price! Savour Europe, Great Britain and Ireland on a budget. That’s the CostSaver way
Peace of Mind Promise:
Costsaver is a proud member of The Travel Corporation (TTC). In our 100th year in business, we are today a very stable and solvent company, despite the current difficult circumstances caused by the pandemic. TTC’s financial strength and integrity allows us to provide you with the comfort of knowing your monies are safe with us and give you the peace of mind that goes beyond our commitment to you having a great holiday with us.
Free 3 day booking hold:
Don’t miss out on securing the trip you want. Take advantage of the no obligation free 3 day booking hold, lock in space on your preferred trip and departure today.
Flexible Change Options:
To give you peace of mind and more time to make decisions about your future travel plans, you’re free to change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip. If for any reason you change your mind, you can choose new dates and/or a new destination without penalty on the land portion of your trip (airlines impose different change policies and penalties)
Terms & Conditions apply.
• You can travel worry-free
• Even in these uncertain times, we give you the assurance that you can still travel and explore the world with confidence. From dreaming, to planning, to booking, we’re with you every step of the way.
In response to the changed world we’ve elevated our wellbeing protocols and also offer you flexible and risk-free booking terms. What hasn’t changed, is the fact that you’ll still enjoy the same ease of having everything taken care of, combined with the rich and unique local Costsaver travel experiences.
We understand your concerns and here are the steps we’ve taken to give you peace of mind for your worries, so that you can travel without a worry in the world and have the most amazing time.
Is it ok to travel?
Our 3-step travel wellbeing protocol, defined by our experienced team and endorsed by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) safe travels stamp, gives you the peace of mind to discover the world and enjoy your trip, knowing you are in good hands, where we have taken care of your wellbeing and the trip’s details.
Where and when can i go?
We have over 70 different tours scheduled from December 2020 through 2022. Simply let one of our expert team members help you choose the right one for you. Call or send us your request here and let us help guide you to what and where would work best for you.
What happens if something changes or i change my mind?
Thanks to our risk-free and flexible booking terms, you can secure your dream trip with a fully refundable R3000 deposit, while also having the flexibility to change your plans up to 30 days before departure*.
In these uncertain times, how do i know if my money is safe?
Costsaver is a proud member of The Travel Corporation (TTC). TTC’s financial strength and integrity allows us to provide you with the comfort of knowing your monies are safe with us and give you the peace of mind that goes beyond our commitment to you having a great time on trip with us.
YOUR WELLBEING IS OUR PRIORITY.
Our 3-step approach to travel wellbeing protocol, gives you the peace of mind to enjoy your trip, knowing you are in good hands.
Costsaver collaborated with the World Tourism & Travel Council (WTTC) to align and create global protocols and procedures which have been awarded the WTTC Safe stamp. This coupled with existing national and regional government authority regulations and the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, have produced our enhanced, on-trip standards to assure the health and happiness of our guests.
• Diligent driver: Your driver has been trained to ensure your transportation is hygienically taken care of – so you can travel hassle free. They’ll get you from one destination to the next with ease, and clean and disinfect all coach surfaces throughout your trip.
• Global around-the-clock support team: In addition to your dedicated on-the-road team, our operations and guest support teams remain behind the scenes, in contact and on-call 24/7.
• Hygiene equipment: Hand sanitizer is accessible and freely available. Guests should bring their own face masks. However, in the case of an emergency, face masks and gloves will be distributed to you if needed.
• Air filters: Our coaches are equipped with air filters that are inspected and cleaned daily, and replaced regularly. These on-board filters help to purify the air as you travel.
•On-coach distancing: Trips will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing.
• Incident response protocol: Should an incident arise on trip, protocols are in place. We will assist and direct distancing, local medic support and testing. We will liaise with local authorities to follow directives, which will vary across countries, and support you every step of the way.
All guests aged 12+ must be fully vaccinated by the first day of their cruise/tour with an approved COVID-19 vaccine (two doses of Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra Zeneca, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson), with the final dose administered no less than two weeks prior to the start of their cruise/tour. For children ages 5-11, who are unable to be vaccinated, a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 (electronic or paper showing date and time of test) must be taken within 72 hours of trip/cruise departure.