You may think that we sell holidays, but we believe it is our sole purpose to make people happy. This philosophy applies internally to our staff, as well as externally to you, our customers. We want Pentravel to be a place where people want to work, and customers love doing business.
Before earning their stripes as Pentravel Travel Advisors, our recruits have to take the Pentravel Sunshine Pledge. In doing so, they promise never to hard sell, up-sell or do any other kind of sell.
We build relationships based on trust, and aim to create the very best customer experience. We call this “Delivering Sunshine”.
Trust the leisure travel experts
- Reputable and reliable: We’ve been in the business for over 35 years and we‘re proud of our unrivalled reputation within the travel industry for customer satisfaction. Check out our online reputation on Hello Peter - we are passionate about creating a WOW! customer experience.
- Trust the Travel Experts: Did you know that Pentravel is part of the Travel Corporation, which also owns brands such suppliers such as Thompsons, Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Contiki,
- Uniworld and Busabout amongst others? We also have excellent relationships and partnerships with all of our other air, cruise and land partners. Our strong relationships with our travel suppliers means that you benefit from on-the-ground product and destination knowledge and our ability to fix things if your travel plans go wrong, ensuring a better overall customer experience!
- Help when you need it: We’re available to our customers whilst on holiday should they require emergency assistance.
All rounder: Pentravel can handle every aspect of your trip from flight tickets to accommodation, cruises, guided holidays, youth holidays, weddings, honeymoons and Groups& Incentives.
- We have a variety of travel options to suit your everyone’s needs and budgets.
- Been there, done that: The personal travel experience of Pentravel’s experts means that they can create experiences that you may never have thought of. We invest in our staff’s travel so that they can experience the main holidays and destinations that we sell.
- Value for money: Pentravel has access to a range of deals, including all-inclusive packages and tours and special airfares you wouldn’t find on the Internet that include added values.
- Time is money: Pentravel saves you from scouring the net looking through a myriad of flight, hotel and tour options to find the best options at the best price.
- So much to choose from: Suffering from information overload? Pentravel can offer you an array of options and price quotes from a variety of travel suppliers. We’ll filter through the masses of online travel information to find you the holiday option that best suits your needs, and on top of that you can be assured our recommendations are tried and tested.
- What’s news? Pentravel is constantly communicating with its travel partners, giving you the most current information on suppliers and travel services to consider as you plan your trip.
- The details... Pentravel has read the fine print. Rely on us to demystify the inclusions, exclusions, restrictions and penalties.
- We love Travel... and the people who love to travel. We’d love to organise your holiday.
Pentravel was established in Durban in 1983 and we recently celebrated our 35th Birthday. We have 30 branches nationwide, scattered throughout South Africas’s largest shopping malls as well as a large online division. Pentravel are proud to be part of the Travel Corporation, a leading global travel brand including companies such as Trafalgar, Contiki, Uniworld, Insight Vacations, Thompsons Holidays amongst others.
The Oyster Box in Umhlanga, The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in Cape Town and Bushman’s Kloof in the Cederberg are part of the Red Carnation hotel group, also owned by the Travel Corporation.
Being part of such a large Travel corporation ensure we have access to exclusive deals and the best service, and after service at all times. We are a proud partner of TreadRight which supports projects that provide assistance across a range of areas such as empowering indigenous communities to protect country and culture, uncovering and preserving historical sites and minimising the impact of tourism on our precious waterways.
We pride ourselves in being South Africa’s most reputable family leisure travel brand with a history of excellence in service delivery.