Inspired by a mouse and bigger than some countries, Disney World Florida is imagineered to provide a whole new dimension of magic.
There’s no end to what you can experience on a Disney holiday. Dash through galaxies on Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom. Globetrot 11 countries at Epcot and go deep-sea exploring with Nemo. Try a soft serve Dole Whip, make a wish at Cinderella’s well, have tee-time on a golf course, and succumb to spa pampering after a day of park fun.
Every day is the perfect day for magical things to happen on a Disney World trip. Make sure you’re packed and ready for the adventure! Here’s your checklist:
- Comfy walking shoes: Disney World covers 100 square kilometres and comprises four major theme parks and two water parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom; and Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach respectively.
- Raincoats: When it comes to weather, expect the unexpected and invest in some cheap plastic poncho-style raincoats.
- Common sense: It goes without saying, but we’re saying it anyway. Don’t leave home without sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Bring along for baby: Stroller (the park is about the size of San Francisco, so expect plenty of walking. You can also rent a stroller from the resort if you’re not keen on travelling with one. Always keep a stash of disposable nappies with you, as well as over-the-counter medication for mishaps, hand wipes and bug spray. These are readily available on site, but you’ll save money by bringing your own.
- Portable battery charger: In Disney World, you will use your phone more than normal, from taking pictures to checking out the My Disney Experience App for wait times or to make reservations. A portable charger is a must – especially one that can charge a few devices.
- Reusable water bottle: You can get free water everywhere in Disney World, all day long. Keep your H2O cool (and keep it environmentally friendly) with a reusable water bottle.
- FastPass+: Book experiences and attractions in advance and jump the queues.
- MagicBand: These handy rubber bracelets are a must for touch-and-go functionality at park entrances and at FastPass+ attraction queues
Disney World Florida is where dreams really do come true. Rediscover your inner child and book a Disney holiday package with the experts. Enquire now.
Contact us on WhatsApp