Located in the Sunda archipelago in the centre of the Indonesian archipelago only 14km from Denpasar, Club Med Bali is set on a 500m-long sandy beach protected by a natural stone breakwater. The reef facing the resort has a surfing spot (Matahari Break) with superb left-breaking waves for surfers.
In addition to a six-hole pitch and putt facility, Club Med Bali offers classes for all levels of golf. There’s also a Spa by Mandara with a quiet pool, 13 individual treatment rooms and two double rooms. Other activities include horse-riding, flying trapeze, snorkeling, yoga, kayaking, water polo and a windsurfing academy.
Club Med Bali has 393 rooms located in five buildings of one to three storeys designed in traditional Balinese-style architecture using wood and natural colours.
25sqm and 32 sqm on all floors of all the buildings with garden view.
Perfect for families, 25sqm on the ground floor, first and second floors of all buildings with a garden view and furnished balcony.
50 sqm garden-view and furnished balcony on the first and second floors of all buildings. Two rooms, each with its separate entrance.
29 sqm and 32 sqm on the ground floor of all buildings, view over the gardens and a terrace with teak furniture.
Perfect for families, 25 sqm on the ground floor, garden view and terrace with teak furniture. Two rooms, each with its own separate entrance.
64 sqm on the first floor with garden view and a 16 sqm terrace with teak furniture and a bedroom, lounge, bathroom, shower room and dressing room. A sitting room opening on to a private terrace with a view of the tropical garden is also available.
- Redesigned in 2008 in the Balinese architectural style.
- Wide range of children’s facilities catering from babies to teens.
- Sports academies with classes for all levels: golf and windsurfing
- Two restaurants including a local specialty restaurant and a main restaurant with special Baby Corner.
- Option to combine four days in the resort and six days of exploring with Club Med Découverte circuit from Denpasar to Ubud.