Located in the heart of Grand Bay, Mauricia is hip and happening with rooms all tastefully furnished in pale shades accented by bright wall décor and cushions. If you adore sports and entertainment, Mauricia is the one for you with a private nightclub on-site, two restaurants and such activities as windsurfing, scuba diving and snorkeling, tennis, kayaks, wakeboarding, waterskiing and even game fishing!
All Standard and Superior rooms are sea-facing and possess the following facilities: Individually controlled air-conditioning, hair dryer, individual safe, telephone with international direct dialing, television, mini-bar.
143 Standard Rooms, including bathroom with shower and toilets (balcony)
60 Superior Rooms, including bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilets (terrace and private garden)
28 Apartments. Master bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, shower and toilets; Second bedroom with two double beds and one sofa bed, bathroom with shower and toilets (terrace or balcony / private garden)
Three Honeymoon Suites. One bedroom with bathroom featuring bath and separate toilets, lounge, Nespresso machine, terrace with outdoor shower and private pool.
One Villa. Master bedroom and bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilets; Second bedroom with two double beds, bathroom with shower and separate toilets, living room, Nespresso machine, terrace, garden and private pool.
- Garden-facing apartments in a unique environment at The Village.
- Spacious grounds with two swimming pools on the beach.
- Optional Beachcomber all-inclusive package covering most meals.
- Moroccan-styled Wellness Centre staffed by professional therapists.
- Centrally located in the vibrant and sunny north-coast hotspot, overlooking Grand Bay. Cosmopolitan and relaxed with two restaurants to choose from
- A wide range of water and land activities, including a sport centre with hammam, sauna, tennis courts, and diving centre
- Upgrade to the all-inclusive and get three hotels for the price of one. The all-inclusive is interchangeable with Canonnier and Victoria