No fuss. No surprises. Club Med offers an all-inclusive experience with refined comfort, quality food, stress-free journeys, services to take care of your children and an astounding array of sports and activities to amuse you…
For over 60 years Club Med has established itself in the world’s most unspoiled locations to offer the most unforgettable of holidays. With some 80 all-inclusive experiences worldwide and facilities, there’s a holiday to suit every desire.
Families will love the structured children’s facilities, with trained expert G.O's keeping your children entertained and safe all day long. With a full range of relaxation options and activities, it’s easy for parents, couples and friends to relax with world-class spas, swimming pools and sports schools offering such activities as ski, golf, tennis, horse riding, scuba diving and event flying trapeze!
ID # 44
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s Enchantment of the Seas enjoyed a massive overall in 2005 adding a 22m section, 151 ne... (more...)
ID # 39
Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas operates predominantly seven-night cruises from Italy’s Rome port of C... (more...)
ID # 38
The Liberty of the Seas, which forms part of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom Class, sails in the Mediterranean during the ... (more...)
ID # 37
The Freedom of the Seas, which forms part of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom Class, sails year-round from Port Canaveral a... (more...)
ID # 36
The glitzy and glamorous Legend of the Seas sails the Western Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Asia and Panama, offering outdoo... (more...)
ID # 35
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s Oasis of the Seas sails from Fort Lauderdale all year round. This action-packed ship h... (more...)
There’s a whole special language spoken at Club Med resorts, which by the way are actually known as ‘villages’, and not resorts. Making it all happen are the GOs (Genteel Organizers) under the leadership of a chef de village (Village Chief). Of course that means guests aren’t simply referred to as guests, they are gentils membres (gracious members).
The GOs are a special feature of Club Med in that not only do they look after each member’s every need, they dine, drink and dance together with guests day and night. And one dance in particular is an absolute Club Med staple – the Crazy Signs dance, with steps standard across the organization and a couple of new ones introduced each year to keep things interesting.
- More than 80 premium and luxury resorts Opulent resorts in the most exotic locations from Albion Villas in Mauritius to the magnificent golfing greens in Belek, Turkey.
- All-inclusive holidays No hidden costs, no additional worries, seamless travel, decadent meals, generous open-bar and snacking, children’s clubs, and a wide array of activities for everyone.
- Childcare Promise Expert staff at our Children’s Clubs look after kids and teenagers and include activities designed to engage children from four months to 17 years.
- Largest sports school in the world Club Med hosts an array of over 60 sporting activities such as ski, tennis, golf, sailing or even flying trapeze.
- More to discover Club Med offers guided excursions to some of the planet’s most pristine landscapes, historic sites and eye-opening experiences.