WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING.Click here
to watch TTC's well-being video.
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) we’ve worked closely with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) to guide and co-create the “New Normal Safe and Seamless Traveller Journey” global protocols.
Now more than ever, being able to travel the world with confidence is necessary. When on an Insight Vacations tour, take comfort in knowing that you will travel, from start to finish, with a select group of like-minded travelers. You and your companions will have access to a 24/7 support team from one destination to the next, taking all the necessary precautions as advised by your Well-Being Director. Your well-being has always been our top priority and with our comprehensive approach outlined below, you can have peace of mind that when you travel with us you are in good hands travelling together.
3 WAYS WE'RE COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING:
• Expertly-trained Travel Director: Your Travel Director has been trained in enhanced hygiene and distancing standards. Supported by your Well-Being Director, they will monitor compliance and guest well-being.
• * New* Your Well-Being Director: A dedicated Well-Being Director, with the latest health authority and local government guidelines, will be available on all tours of more than 20 guests. They will ensure daily adherence to all well-being protocols and always be available to support guests.*
• Diligent driver: Your driver has been trained to ensure your transportation and luggage is hygienically managed, so you can travel hassle-free. They’ll get you from one destination to the next with ease and sanitise all coach surfaces throughout your tour.
• Global around-the-clock support team:
In addition to your dedicated on the road team, our operations and guest support teams remain available behind the scenes, in contact and on call 24/7. Click here
to watch a video on your well-being director.
*Well-Being Directors are not available on Australia and New Zealand tours. Well-Being Directors can be arranged for Custom Groups for a supplementary charge.
•Travel declaration: All team members and guests will complete a personal travel declaration before joining their tour. If a guest has tested positive for COVID-19 (or is travelling with someone who has), they will not be able to join the tour until cleared as “fit for travel” by a medical professional.
• Smaller groups, more personal space: With our smaller groups and uniquely reconfigured coaches with fewer seats, you can travel as part of a social travel bubble and still maintain your physical distance and benefit from more personal space.
• Air filters: Air within the coach is completely filtered and changed on average every 2 to 3 minutes, faster than most hospital operating theatres, which is mandated at 3 to 4 minutes. Our air filtration system is designed to create an efficient vertical and safe airflow that helps ensure impurities, like Covid aerosols, are not spread.
• Quality assurance: Your Well-Being Director is responsible for the quality assurance of all hotels, restaurants and other venues you visit during each journey. Quality checks will ensure that all travel partners meet local regulations and the established TTC, WTTC and WHO well-being protocols.
• Hygiene equiment: Hand sanitiser is accessible and freely available. We ask that you bring your own face mask and gloves, but in the case of emergency, personal protective equipment will be distributed to you.
• Sanitised surfaces: All frequently touched surfaces inside your coach — including handrails, doors, tables, overhead lockers — plus your luggage handles, will be disinfected multiple times each day.
• Priority access: With priority access at landmark sites, you skip the queues and have greater opportunity to maintain your physical distance while sightseeing.
• Always up to date: Our teams are always up to date and continue to adjust to the changing regulations from health authorities and local governments. They make changes behind the scenes so you are able to enjoy your tour.
• Incident response protocol: Should an incident arise on tour, rest assured that we have protocols in place. We will direct distancing and coordinate with local medical support and testing. We will liaise with local authorities to follow directives, which will vary across countries, and support you every step of the way.
All guests travelling with Insight Vacations through at least 31 December 2022 are required to be fully vaccinated.You will need to provide an authentic COVID-19 vaccination certificate (electronic or paper showing date and time of vaccination(s)) which is current and valid in the travel destination, with the final dose and/or booster dose given at least 15 days prior to the start of the tour, to your Travel Director or Wellbeing Director upon arrival. Please check your destination’s entry requirements, as well as requirements for accessing restaurants and venues to ensure that you’re prepared for your journey. For children not eligible for vaccination and/or booster at the time of travel, you will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 (electronic or paper showing date and time of test) taken within 72 hours prior to the start of the trip departure until further notice. Please note that guests will also need to comply with specific requirements imposed by airlines and/or authorities in the destination visited, which may be more restrictive than above.This policy is subject to change at any time, without notice.