YOUR WELLBEING IS OUR PRIORITY
Our 3-step approach to travel wellbeing protocol, gives you the peace of mind to enjoy your trip, knowing you are in good hands.
Trafalgar collaborated with the World Tourism & Travel Council (WTTC) to align and create global protocols and procedures which have been awarded the WTTC Safe stamp. This coupled with existing national and regional government authority regulations and the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, have produced our enhanced, on-trip standards to assure the health and happiness of our guests.
• Dedicated Wellbeing Director: *NEW* An industry innovation for 2021 travel; a dedicated Wellbeing Director will be added on our trips of 20 or more guests (excluding Australia and New Zealand trips). They will support the Travel Director and Driver Team by remaining up to date with the latest health authority and local government guidelines. They'll work to ensure adherence to the wellbeing protocols and always be available to support and guide our guests. Watch the video below to learn more.
• Expertly-trained Travel Director: Supported by the Wellbeing Director, your Travel Director, who has been trained in enhanced hygiene and distancing standards, will monitor compliance and guest wellbeing.
• Diligent Driver: Your driver has been trained to ensure your transportation is hygienically taken care of – so you can travel hassle free. They’ll get you from one destination to the next with ease, and clean and disinfect all coach surfaces throughout your trip.
• Global Around-the-clock Support Team: In addition to your dedicated on-the-road team, our operations and guest support teams remain behind the scenes, in contact and on-call 24/7.
• Pre-Trip Travel Declaration: All team members and guests will complete a personal travel declaration before joining their trip. If a guest has tested positive for COVID-19 (or is travelling with someone who has), they will not be able join the trip until cleared as ‘fit for travel’ by a medical professional.
• Supplier Quality Assurance:Your Wellbeing Director will be responsible for the quality assurance of all hotels, venues and suppliers during each journey. Quality checks will ensure that all travel partners meet local regulations and the established TTC, WTTC and WHO wellbeing protocols.
• Hygiene Equipment: Hand sanitizer is accessible and freely available. Guests should bring their own face masks. However, in the case of an emergency, face masks and gloves will be distributed to you if needed.
• Sanitized Surfaces: All frequently touched surfaces inside your coach, including handrails, doors, tables, overhead lockers, plus your luggage handles, will be disinfected multiple times each day.
• Air Filters: Air within the coach is completely filtered and changed on average, every 2 to 3 minutes, faster than most hospital operating theatre, which is mandated at 3 to 4 minutes. Our air filtration system is designed to create an efficient vertical and safe airflow that helps ensure impurities, like CoVid aerosols, are not spread.
• On-coach Distancing: Trips will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing.
• Always Up To Date: Our team is always up to date, and continue to adjust to the changing regulations from health authorities and local governments. They make changes behind the scenes so you are able to enjoy your trip.
• Incident Response Protocol: Should an incident arise on trip, protocols are in place. We will assist and direct distancing, local medic support and testing. We will liaise with local authorities to follow directives, which will vary across countries, and support you every step of the way.