Website Terms & Conditions
Package prices included on the www.pentravel.co.za website are per person twin share, include discounts, and are subject to availability and rate of exchange changes. Offers above are a guide only and may vary depending on departure date. Visas may be necessary and insurance is essential. Pentravel and Tour Operator terms and conditions apply, and may be found on our website.
AIRFARES: have different validities and book by/travel dates, please ask us for more information! Pre-payable taxes are correct at the time of going to print and may vary. Taxes will increase if stops are made. E&OE
Offers can be removed at any time
PENTRAVEL QUOTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
It is always best to book as early as possible as all prices quoted are subject to availability and rate of exchange at the time of booking.
All quoted prices for flights and packages include Pentravel's Standard Ticketing and Transaction fees as well as any administration fees
. Please be aware that a consulting fee of R230 (including VAT) will be added to your confirmed booking. Please note: Cheque payments are not accepted.
HAVE I GIVEN YOU THE BEST PRICE? We aim to be as competitive as possible and always offer better value. If you receive a lower written quote elsewhere, please let me know.
PASSPORTS - Please ensure that you are in possession of a passport valid for a minimum of 6 months after your return date to South Africa. Temporary passports are no longer issued by Home Affairs. Please ask your consultant for more details.
VISAS - Please ensure all the necessary visa requirements have been met for all countries visited or transited during your travel. Pentravel has entered into an agreement with MDS Visapak and we will refer you to one of their consultants to advise and fulfil your visa requirements. You will be required to sign a visa disclaimer exempting Pentravel from any responsibility in this regard.
TRAVEL INSURANCE - Travel Insurance is essential to protect you from cancellation, medical and personal expenses or loss. We highly recommend purchasing insurance for all persons travelling. We have excellent rates with differing levels of cover so please make sure you ask about the Bryte Insurance policies.
PENTRAVEL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS are displayed in full further below and will be provided to you in full when your reservation is made. Pentravel acts at all times as an agent, subagent or broker for various principals and other parties, inter alia; tour operators, airlines, shipping companies, car hire and touring firms, hotels and other providers of tours, transport, sea or land arrangements and other travel-related services. We act on behalf of these principals and are not responsible for acts of error or omission made by them or their agents.
UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE - New Immigration regulations come into effect 01 June 2015, one of which requires all children under 18 yrs of age to travel with their unabridged birth certificate or full birth certificate displaying both parent's names. Please ensure you have applied for these well before your intended holiday. Please request further information on these new regulations from your Pentravel consultant or click on the below links:
For all applicable details on these regulations please refer to the Department of Home Affairs official communication by clicking on and reading this document: Home
Affairs Immigration Procedures Detailed.pdfPlease click here to access the Home Affairs Parental Consent Affidavit
for parents not travelling with their children
FOREX - Pentravel has excellent rates with Travelex and upon booking, we are able to refer your details to them for all your foreign exchange needs.
PENTRAVEL’S BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:PENTRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THANK YOU for placing your business with Pentravel. The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS are very important and must be read prior to confirming your itinerary to ensure that we have met our undertaking to you. Please READ the below completely, initial each page and sign on the last page where required. Alternatively yourconsultant may send your itinerary and confirmation to you on email for you to accept these Terms and Conditions electronically. CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Pentravel acts at all times as an agent, sub agent or broker for various principals and other 3rd party suppliers inter alia; tour operators, airlines, cruise companies, car hire and touring firms, hotels and other providers of tours, transport, sea or land arrangements and other travel-related services such as visas. We act on behalf of these principles and 3rd party suppliers and are not responsible for acts of error or omission made by them or their agents. COVID 19 PANDEMIC DISCLAIMER
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented many challenges in the travel industry with travel arrangements being inconvenienced or affected by airline cancellations and changes to their schedules, including but not limited to, restrictions placed on travel by the governments of many countries and adherence to specific country regulations. By signing these Terms and Conditions, you are accepting these conditions and release Pentravel from any responsibility with regards to the below: Health and Other Hazards
: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with the full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risk associated with COVID-19. Pentravel assumes no responsibility in this regard and shall not be liable for any unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses in any manner whatsoever. You must review the latest health information provided by the World Health Organization
before embarking on your journey to ensure that you have all the specific information relating to your specific trip. Rules of Travel Suppliers and Governments:
Pentravel shall not accept any responsibility for Covid-19-related requirements that are imposed by travel suppliers, airlines or governments, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or on arrival and/or Covid-19 tests. For the latest information you are required to check with the airline you have booked with, as well as government websites of the countries you are travelling to and through. For specific information on the specific requirements on or at hotels, cruises, coach tours and other travel products and country specific information, you are required to check the specific websites for information on their specific health protocols. Changes and/or cancellations of a service:
Any bookings made for travel may still be affected by unexpected changes by the respective airline, supplier and/or policies of the Governments of the countries in your journey. Pentravel shall not be held liable for costs incurred, should that information require changes to your booking. Refund fees:
Pentravel will however assist you to the best of its ability with obtaining any refunds which may be due or rebooking trips using future credits where applicable, for which we will charge a service fee, however, Pentravel will have no control in respect of the outcome and will be governed by the original Terms and Conditions, including any penalties (changes or cancellation) imposed by the respective airlines/suppliers utilized in your booking. Financial Conditions of Travel Suppliers
: Pentravel acts at all times as an agent, sub agent or broker for various principals and other 3rd party suppliers inter alia; tour operators, airlines, cruise companies, car hire and touring firms, hotels and other providers of tours, transport, sea or land arrangements and other travel-related services such as visas. Pentravel has no special knowledge of every suppliers’ individual financial situation and cannot accept any liability for a supplier which may in future default, or for recommending future travel credits with suppliers which may go out of business by the time the client wishes to use the credits. Travel Insurance
: For your protection, Pentravel strongly recommends that you purchase adequate Travel insurance to cover you and your group in the event of cancellation under all these circumstances and for any medical expenses. Please note
that not all Travel insurance policies protect against cancellation due to pandemics and/or supplier defaults so you must read the policy wording and levels of cover offered very carefully before selecting your policy. We would recommend that you consider also purchasing an optional “Voluntary Cancellation Cover” which is usually an additional cost on top of your Travel Insurance policy premium. Please ask your consultant for information on this additional level of insurance cover. RELEASE: You hereby expressly assume all of the risks and dangers covered in paragraphs above, and you hereby expressly agree to release, discharge and hold us, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, suits, claims and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which you now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with these risks and dangers. South Africa’s rules regarding travelling during lockdown
Due to the numerous changes imposed by the SA Government, Airlines or other Countries with little notice, Pentravel cannot take any responsibility for travel services booked, including but not limited to, flights and/or accommodation where regulations are subsequently changed, restricting travel. The following points are important to note about travelling during this time:
South African Airways
- 33 Land Borders are closed, whilst 20 are now fully operational.
- Should you be flying internationally or domestically, we recommend you book a flexible ticket that permits changes or refunds A negative Covid 19 PCR test, dated and time stamped by the doctor administering the test and no more than 48 - 72 hours old from your time of departure, is a compulsory requirement for passengers travelling to South Africa. This test must be presented in English.
- Negative Covid 19 tests are required by some airlines and countries you may be travelling to so please ensure you check your airline and destination country’s specific regulations to ensure you have the up to date current requirements. Please note these regulations will probably change often so you need to ensure that you check regularly to familiarize yourself with up to date information
- Pentravel recommends that you obtain an English Covid 19 test 48 - 72 hours prior to departing South Africa for your own health and safety and in the event an airline or country changes their policy at short notice
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all travelers entering and leaving South Africa
- Travelers need to complete a health declaration form obtainable from your consultant which allows authorities to track and trace suspected Covid Cases. This form needs to be completed, signed, printed and a copy given to the Port Health officials before entering the airport terminal buildings. Return flight passengers must print two copies to have for the flight there and back
- Passengers will also be required to wear masks and present their ID/Passport and online boarding pass (on their smart phone or printed at home)
- Check-in time for International flights is now 4 hours prior to flight departure and 2 hours for domestic flights, due to the added security and health checks
- Visa requirements for some countries may have changed during the pandemic so please reconfirm ALL visa requirements based on your passport of travel and destination/transit countries
Although South African Airways is due to be discharged from business rescue soon, we currently have no time-frame given for the completion of this process. SAA ceased flying and stopped processing refunds a few months ago, and currently we have no time frame as to when/if they will reinstate and open any applications for refunds.
Please note that Pentravel cannot be held liable for any changes or cancellations to SAA flights that may happen going forward, should you decide to book their services.
Should you choose to fly SAA or any of its subsidiaries, we encourage you to please ensure you make payment by credit card and consult a travel insurance professional.
Pentravel is mandated to facilitate the sale of Bryte Travel Insurance products, and can provide factual information relating to the policy, but cannot provide advice on insurance products. Only an Authorised Financial Services Provider may provide advice to insurance products including Travel Insurance. IMPORTANT NOTES
TRAVELLING WITH CHILDRENSA Immigration Regulations for travelling internationally:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Phones are banned from all airlines
- E-cigarettes are illegal in Thailand thus travelers are advised not to take any electronic cigarettes with them, nor any item or equipment associated with e-cigarettes, such as, the liquid used in the device.
From 01 June 2015, all children under the age of 18 require the following when travelling internationally:
If travelling with one parent
- Valid Passport, valid for at least 6 months after their return
- Any required visas for the destinations they are travelling to or through
- Unabridged Birth certificate (this may be called a Birth Certificate or other name if from a different country but it must contain full details of BOTH parents of the child).
, consent from the other parent is required in the form of a Parental Consent Affidavit as well as a certified copy of that parent's ID.If travelling without either parent
, consent from both parents is required in the form of a Parental Consent Affidavit, as well as a certified copy of both parent's ID's. Please click here
to access the Home Affairs Parental Consent Affidavit for parents not travelling with their children Please note:
DOMESTIC TRAVEL WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA
- If the Parents surname on the Unabridged Birth Certificate is different to that of the surname on the passport eg Maiden name vs Married name, please travel with a certified copy of your Marriage Certificate as well.
- Documents must be original or certified as a true copy of the original by a commissioner of oaths or the equivalent commissioning authority in your country of Nationality and certified copies must not be older than 3 months before your last travel date.
- For all applicable details on these regulations please refer to the Department of Home Affairs official communication by clicking on and reading this document:
Domestic Travellers are required to have proof of their identity such as a South African ID Book, Drivers license or passport.
Infants and Children under the age of 18 and must travel with their birth certificate or ID book (if 16yrs or older) CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
The Pentravel Itinerary is your written confirmation of your booking. Please make sure you read and understand the itinerary and ask a consultant to explain it to you if you are unsure of anything. SERVICE CHARGES
Pentravel reserves the right to implement Service Charges for the services provided to facilitate your booking and these are included in the prices quoted to you prior to booking or at the time of making any changes. Service Charges may include but are not limited to: booking, ticketing, documentation, amendments, cancellation, communications, consultation and administration fees. All service charges are non-refundable in the event of cancellation of your trip for any reason. CHECK THAT THE NAMES ARE AS PER PASSPORTS OR ID BOOKS
Are the names on your Travel Itinerary spelt exactly the same as those on your passports or ID books (for domestic Travel)? Once your tickets are issued, name changes are not allowed so please check this prior to paying for your booking. DEPOSITS
All bookings must be accompanied by the required deposit or full payment, depending on the airline, tour operator or 3rd party supplier used. All deposits are non-refundable. Pentravel reserves the right to cancel a booking should the required deposit not be received. Payment of a deposit does not guarantee the price quoted - this may be affected by rate of exchange fluctuations and other factors beyond Pentravel's control. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel Insurance is essential to protect you when you travel. Have you been offered, or asked us for Travel Insurance? Cover yourself against cancellation, medical, baggage and personal expenses plus more.
Bryte Insurance Payments
- Bryte Travel insurance are Pentravel's exclusive insurance partner.
- Insurance is recommended for both International and Domestic trips.
- Your Pentravel Consultant will furnish you with the levels of cover offered by Bryte Travel Insurance but you will need to decide which policy type is most suitable to your travel needs.
- The Pentravel consultant will facilitate the issuing of the Insurance policy but is not in a position to provide insurance advice. For insurance related queries, or for claims on your policy, please contact Bryte Travel Insurance on 0860 737 775.
- Always read the insurance policy documents and policy wording that will be emailed to you as it contains vitally important information regarding the cover you have purchased and the claims process.
- Free Credit Card insurance may not be adequate cover for your trip.
- You are required to advise whether you would like to purchase an insurance policy or are declining such insurance, by selecting one of the options on the acceptance page of this disclaimer.
Please note that due to Financial Service Provider Regulations, Pentravel is unable to collect payment on behalf of Bryte Insurance. Clients will need to settle their Travel Insurance policy cost directly with Bryte via Credit Card or Secure EFT payment using the link below. Your consultant has sent you a BRYTE policy or quote reference which you can use to make payment. Please click here
to pay for your Bryte Insurance policy. PAYMENT OF YOUR BOOKING
Full payment is required at least 6 weeks prior to departure OR at the time of booking whichever is earliest and depending on the requirements of the 3rd party suppliers utilised. MSC Cruises requires full payment at least 75 days prior to departure. Please reconfirm your outstanding balance before you make payment as prices may have fluctuated with the rate of exchange. Pentravel accepts payment via the following methods:
Pentravel banking details:
- EFT (electronic funds transfer) or Direct Deposits into one of the bank accounts listed below
- Credit or debit cards produced in one of our stores
- 3D Secure Online credit card payment (Please ensure your credit card is set up for 3D Secure transactions)
- 3rd Party Supplier Online Credit Card payments via the Supplier's website - please send proof of payment to the Pentravel Consultant once completed.
- Please use your reference number when making payment.
Branch Code: 632005
Account Name: PENTRAVEL, A Division of Cullinan Holdings
Branch Code: 250655
Account Name: PENTRAVEL, A Divison of Cullinan Holdings
Branch Code: 198765
Account Name: PENTRAVEL, A division of Cullinan Holdings
Branch Code: 050410
Account Type: Current
Account Name: Pentravel a division of Cullinan Holdings Pentravel will never send you bank details on a separate document other than this travel itinerary . Should you be concerned these details have been tampered with kindly confirm this information by calling Pentravel Central Services on 031 275 2000.
Bank transfers can take up to 48 hours to reflect. Bookings cannot be processed until the funds have cleared in our account.Please use your reference number when making payment. CHECK ALL YOUR DOCUMENTATION
When you receive your travel documents, vouchers or tickets, please check that they match what is on your Pentravel Itinerary. Please contact your travel consultant before you depart if there are any discrepancies. DECLARE YOUR GOODS ON DEPARTURE
We recommend that you register your personal goods prior to departure from SA. Traveler Card TC01 can be completed and stamped by SARS at the Customs desk at the airport before you depart on your trip. Registering your goods is not compulsory however, should you not register your valuables or be able to prove that they were yours before departing SA, you may be liable for import duties or a fine. Please refer to www.sars.gov.za for further information CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS
Both Pentravel and the 3rd party suppliers charge cancellation fees. Please ask your travel consultant to explain the fees relating to your booking. Please ensure you have received a copy of the 3rd party supplier's Terms and Conditions. Pentravel’s Service charges are always non-refundable in the event of cancellation for any reason. Note:
If changes are made to flights prior to departure, the difference in airport taxes between the time of ticket purchase and time of the change will be charged by the airline. Should the airfare have changed or the original offer retracted, the difference between the original fare and the increased or applicable airfare may also be charged.
Should you miss your flight or NO SHOW, your ticket may be non-refundable if not cancelled or changed before departure.Please contact your Travel Consultant if you will not be utilising your whole ticket or any one flight on your ticket.
Your baggage allowance may also change depending on the new fare/date purchased EMERGENCY CONTACT
In case of an after hours emergency, please contact the branch that you have booked with where you will be provided with an emergency contact number. BAGGAGE
Your baggage allowance will vary according to the airline, class of travel and the routing you have chosen. Some airfares and/or airlines do not allow free checked baggage allowance. Please confirm the baggage allowance as displayed on your ticket and if unsure, ask your travel consultant to explain it to you.
DUTY FREE CUSTOMS ALLOWANCES
- Hand luggage restrictions depend on the airline but should usually not exceed 5-7KG - please confirm with the specific airline you are booked on.
- Most airlines will charge for excess baggage so do not exceed your baggage allowance.
- Booking separate tickets may affect your baggage allowance as each ticket will have separate conditions.
- Travelling to the USA - Should you not utilise Transport Security Association (TSA) approved locks, your lock may be broken off to allow the TSA access to your luggage.
If you are planning on taking goods such as alcohol, cigarettes or perfumes on your trip, please request the Duty Free allowance for your specific country of destination from your Travel consultant. ONLINE CHECK-IN
We highly recommend that you check-in online wherever possible, using the airline websites. This is usually available 24 hours before the departure time of your flight but please check with each airline. CHECK-IN TIMES
Pentravel recommend a check-in time of 4 hours prior to departure for international flights and 2 hours check-in time for South African domestic flights. These are a guide only and may vary at any time due to security and other factors at the airport. FLIGHT CONNECTIONS
Pentravel recommends a minimum 3 hours connecting time between flights and at least 4 hours for connecting flights within the USA. You must use your flights in the sequence that they are booked on your ticket. Should you miss a flight or no-show, the airline may cancel the remaining sectors automatically and you will need to make a new booking at your own cost
. If you need to change any part of your itinerary, or you have missed a connection, please contact your travel consultant to assist you in making further changes. Emergency numbers are available on each shops' after-hours message so please contact the branch you booked with. RECONFIRM YOUR FLIGHTS
Once your journey has commenced, onward flight times and routings may be changed by the airline. Please confirm your onward flight check-in and departure times. Pentravel will not be held responsible for missed onward flights. SCHEDULE CHANGES BY THE AIRLINE
Any schedule or routing changes made by the airline are out of Pentravel's control and we therefore cannot be held responsible for these changes made by the airline. We will assist and advise on the options available should your booking be affected by airline changes. SPECIAL REQUESTSEG SEATING, MEALS, BASSINETS, WHEELCHAIRS, UNACCOMPANIED MINORS
Please advise your Pentravel consultant of any special requests you may have. We will request these from the supplier and/or airline but they are never guaranteed and may be subject to availability and additional charges.
HOTEL SECURITY DEPOSIT
- We highly recommend you pre-seat yourself on the airline's website prior to departure, whilst doing online check-in.
- Families should check-in online as early as possible to ensure seating together as Pentravel and the airline cannot guarantee seats together.
- Seating varies according to the class and airfare you have purchased. Many airlines now charge a fee for pre-seating. We can request seating on your behalf but we cannot guarantee it, even if the airline confirms at the time of booking.
- The airline reserves the right to change the configuration of the aircraft at any time which may change your seating request.
- Services such as Wheelchairs, Unaccompanied Minors or Meet and Assists must be requested at the time of booking as they are subject to availability.
- Special meals need to be requested at time of booking or at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Many discounted or low-cost carriers do not offer free meals on board.
Most hotels globally require a security deposit at time of check in. This is a deposit for incidentals incurred by guests and is usually taken as a pre-authorisation off your credit card. If no incidental charges are incurred, the hotel will release the pre-authorised amount. If you require further information, please ask your travel consultant or the hotel directly. LOCAL CITY TAX
Some countries may charge a City tax which is only payable, in cash, on arrival at your hotel and is therefore not payable prior to departure. Amounts vary from one city to another so please make enquiries on arrival at your destination. DRIVERS LICENSE/CAR HIRE
If you are hiring a car/motorbike or any type of transportation vehicle in another country or within South Africa, you will need a valid driver's license for that category of vehicle.
- We recommend that you always travel overseas with an International Driver's License obtainable from your local Automobile Association (AA)
- Minimum age for car hire is 21 years old, sometimes older, depending on the country you will be driving in.
- The driver of the vehicle must hold a valid credit card in their name to produce on collection of the vehicle as you will be asked to pay a deposit on the vehicle over and above the car hire charge.
- Please specify at the time of booking if you require a baby/child seat for the rental vehicle which we can request at an additional charge. Car seats are compulsory for all children under the age of 3 years in South Africa and may be mandatory in other countries so you will need to pre-book it if not taking your own.
The Airline and/or 3rd party suppliers holds any monies you have paid for the airtickets, not Pentravel, therefore refunds on air tickets can take up to 6 weeks, sometimes longer. All airlines have different policies regarding refunds on half-flown tickets and therefore Pentravel cannot guarantee any refund on these. We will apply for the refund on your behalf but will need to confirm the amount, if any, once the airline has advised us. We reserve the right to charge cancellation fees as well as pass on those cancellation charges levied by the airlines and third party suppliers. Not all airport taxes are refundable - this is determined by the individual airline concerned. PASSPORTS
- Please ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months AFTER you return from your trip.
- Please ensure you have 2 - 3 consecutive blank pages in your passport when you travel.
- Dual Citizenship passport holders must carry both passports when travelling abroad. It is a Home Affairs regulation that SA Passport holders must use their valid SA passport when leaving SA and when re-entering South Africa. Your foreign passport may only be used to enter and depart your country of destination.
Please ensure when travelling domestically within South Africa that you have a form of identification - either your valid Passport, ID Book or Driver’s license.
Children that are too young for an ID book must travel with their birth certificate or their passport as proof of their identification on domesticVISAS
Visas are required by South African passport holders to many destinations including the USA, UK, Australia and Europe. Transit visas may also be required when transiting through one country enroute to another one. If transiting 2 Schengen countries, you will require a Schengen transit visa.
REFERRED VISA REQUESTBy selecting this option on the acceptance page, you agree to the following statements:
- Please ensure all the necessary visa requirements have been met for all countries you are travelling to OR through.
- Please ensure you allow enough time for all visa applications as the processing time varies according to each embassy.
- The issuance of a visa does not guarantee entry into that country.
- Your Pentravel consultant will advise you of Visa Suppliers who may be used to assist with your visa application/s at an additional fee. You are able to either accept or decline the use of a visa supplier by indicating your choice on the acceptance page of these terms and conditions.
- All visa applications processed through a Visa Supplier must be prepaid, prior to submission, based on a quoted price. This price may change depending on the full and final cost charged by the embassy at the time of submission. Any additional amounts will need to be settled prior to passports being handed over.
- Some countries require you to apply in person for their visa and therefore you may not be able to utilise a Visa supplier for those applications.
I understand that it is my/our responsibility to obtain all required documentation for the Visa/s and to complete all the application forms in sufficient time to allow for the timeous processing of the visa application/s. Pentravel may, on my request, recommend a Visa supplier for assistance in acquiring the visa/s, however Pentravel accepts no further responsibility for the processing of my/our visa.
I/we understand that the Visa service providers will charge a fee for their services, the visa cost and any other fees applicable for the application and I will pay this fee to Pentravel on submission of my documentation. Pentravel will pay the Visa supplier on your behalf. I/We understand that it is my/our responsibility to ensure, once the passports are returned to me/us that the visas issued are valid in respect of my/our itinerary and that all dates and entry points are correct. I/We understand that the payment of the visa fee does not guarantee a visa will be approved as this is subject to the relevant Embassies approval process. I understand that the Visa suppliers are not Pentravel's agents, employees, sub-contractors or nominees and therefore cannot be held responsible for their actions,
omissions or errors. SELF-OBTAINED VISASBy selecting this option on the acceptance page, you agree to the following statements:
I/we acknowledge that I/we have been strongly advised to process my/our visa/e through a Visa supplier and hereby declare that I/ we have declined this offer
, and I /we will be responsible for obtaining my/our own visa/e. Accordingly, I/we will not hold Pentravel and its associated subsidiary offices, including any member of your staff and consultants liable for any losses or damages of whatever nature which I/we may suffer as a result. NO VISAS REQUIREDBy selecting this option on the acceptance page you agree to the following statement:
I/we confirm there are no visas required for any travellers on our Itinerary.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT ('POPI')
1. Operator means an operator as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013;
2. Personal Information means personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013;
3. Protection of Personal Information
1. You hereby authorise Pentravel, a division of Cullinan Holdings, to collect your Personal Information as it is relevant to this Agreement and/or service which we are providing for you or is deemed to be relevant for the provision of such service.
2. Pentravel is committed to the adherence of national legislation and regulations pertaining to the safeguarding of data privacy.
3. Pentravel shall use information previously provided by you to perform our services and to amongst other things, process invoices, credit notes, statements and any other document related to the services.
4. You confirm that we may share your personal information with the following persons, who have an obligation to keep the personal information secure and confidential:
1. Employees of Pentravel who are required to be informed of the personal information in order to attend to the services supplied and;
2. All third parties who may assist us in supplying the services.
5. We undertake not to disclose your personal information unless it is legally or contractually required to do so.
6. We agree to use all reasonable efforts to ensure your personal information in our possession is kept confidential, stored in a secure manner and processed in terms of POPI.
7. You hereby acknowledge and warrant that:
2. Pentravel is entitled and authorised by you to transfer any Personal Information to any of its Operators; and
3. Pentravel is entitled to store and back-up your Personal Information on its servers.